It's team Uganda again! I hope you are all doing wonderfully in your various locations. 2 weekers, I hope your trips were fruitful!
This will be a short update. Our time in Bujubi was pretty awesome. Very chill, which was much needed! We did a church service, a crusade, visited a school, and played soccer & netball with the kids! It's was a lot of fun.
We adopted a new team member today. His name is steve. He is a chameleon. And he is sweet. But we left him in the village because we were moving into the city and we didnt want him to die of starvation. But he was a lot of fun. I think I will get one as a pet when I return to the states. Yesterday I had spent a good amount of time with this cross-eyed boy at the school. Well, I took a picture of him and showed him the photo... I think I revealed to him that he was cross-eyed cuz he looked really sad for a second. That was a FAIL for me. But he seemed to jump back from that revelation rather quickly. Another funny note, Toni was peed on by a baby. Haha to her cuz she laughed at me when I was peed on last week.
We're currently in Masaka. We have three church services tomorrow and some ministry in nearby villages on Monday and Tuesday. Then we'll be off to western Uganda in the Ibanda district. We've been having good times here. Please pray that we'll continue to stay focused and that the Lord will continue to move mightily.
Welaba (Goodbye),
Chris Villalobos
No comments:
Post a Comment